Monday, March 29, 2010

Mission Accomplished, kinda

After a couple of weekends spent doing various and sundry tasks in the yard, I was finally able to spend a good amount of time finishing the fence. It feels so nice to be able to go in the back yard and grill or play with Maya or work in the yard and not be so annoyed by the dumbest dog in the world owned by our neighbors. Over the course of the summer I will need to level the back yard and get rid of the divots in the grass.
This is the long segment of the fence, you can see a couple areas where I'll need to fix the divots and level the ground. Suzanne did mow the lawn on Saturday as well so the yard is looking pretty decent. Good job Suz!!


So here is the kinda part of the title. The gate is getting a little haggard, so I'll need to rebuilt it and I'll replace the front of the fence in the front yard next. I was also able to get some of the grass edge on Saturday as well so as to separate our back lawn from the Garden area. Once that is done, I'll need to relocate the gravel from the garden to the side-yard. I love working in the yard and doing these DIY projects!

1 comment:

  1. Nice fence, Mike! Sorry I wasn't able to make it out to your reception...the last 2 months has been crazy! My mom is going to keep updating my blog while I am on my mission so feel free to check it out! erintiggpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete